May 23rd, 2014 Comments off
Assume you want to check the OHS or httpd servers one LTM VIP example.vip.com is routing traffic to. Then here's the steps:
- get the ip address of VIP example.vip.com;
- log on LTM's BUI. Local traffic-> virtual servers -> virtual server list, search ip
- click "edit" below column "resource"
- note down default pool
- search pool name in local traffic -> virtual servers -> pools -> pool list
- click the number below column members. Then you'll find the OHS servers and ports the VIP will route traffic to.