resolved – check backend OHS httpd servers for BIG ip F5 LTM VIP
May 23rd, 2014
Assume you want to check the OHS or httpd servers one LTM VIP example.vip.com is routing traffic to. Then here's the steps:
- get the ip address of VIP example.vip.com;
- log on LTM's BUI. Local traffic-> virtual servers -> virtual server list, search ip
- click "edit" below column "resource"
- note down default pool
- search pool name in local traffic -> virtual servers -> pools -> pool list
- click the number below column members. Then you'll find the OHS servers and ports the VIP will route traffic to.