- doxer public yum repo is maintained by me personally. All packages are tested on x86/x86_64 of centos 5.8, should be ok to running on more OS such as centos 6/scientific linux/fedora etc.
- Packages in this repo are GPL licensed, and no warranty is supplied. Test packages well before applying to your production system.
- You can view source code of these packages on Git here.
If your OS is centos/fedora/redhat 5.x:
If your OS is centos/fedora/redhat 6.x:
- prun_doxer - run a list of commands on many linux hosts in parallel. You can define a list of username/password pairs, and prun_doxer will ssh to the hosts and run commands you specified(will try to sudo to root if it's not root). You can control how many hosts should be run in parallel, and also you can control how fast between each run. You can man prun_doxer for more info after installing prun_doxer.
- pping_doxer(a module of prun_doxer) - ping multiple hosts in parallel. You can also change this script to do other things than ping. You can specify the max number of parallel runs for performance consideration. (you can use nmap -n -sP <network> also). This module is in directory /etc/prun_doxer/modules/pping, you can read /etc/prun_doxer/modules/pping/README for more info.
- prun_doxer_telnet(a module of prun_doxer) - run telnet test in parallel. You can define a list of username/password pairs, and prun_doxer_telnet will try try logging on(by ssh) source host and later do telnet to destination host. This module is in directory /etc/prun_doxer/modules/telnet_test, you can read /etc/prun_doxer/modules/telnet_test/README for more info.
1. If more than 1 server unpingable, then script will exit unexpectedly. To fix this, please add "sleep 10" in "/etc/prun_doxer/definitions.exp" after line 106. (applied to prun_doxer-3.1.2-1, will be fixed in next release.)